Thursday, January 31, 2013




Ishaq:327 "Allah said, 'A prophet must slaughter before collecting captives. A slaughtered enemy is driven from the land. Muhammad, you craved the desires of this world, its goods and the ransom captives would bring. But Allah desires killing them to manifest the religion.'"


3 hours ago · Like





Jerome Apolinaryo enemy pala eh


3 hours ago · Like





Aisha Batang Bata Ishaq:519 "Hajjaj said to the Apostle, 'I have money scattered among the Meccan merchants, so give me permission to go and get it.' Having got Muhammad's permission, he said, 'I must tell lies.' The Apostle said, 'Tell them.'"


3 hours ago · Like






3 hours ago · Like





Aisha Batang Bata Ishaq:323 "I am the best of plotters. I deceived them with My guile so that I delivered you from them."


3 hours ago · Like





Aisha Batang Bata Ishaq:349 "The battle will tell the world about us. Distant men will heed our warning. The infidels may cut off my leg, yet I am a Muslim. I will exchange my life for one with VIRGINS fashioned like the most beautiful statues."


3 hours ago · Like





Aisha Batang Bata Ishaq:363 "The Jews of the Qaynuqa replied, 'Muhammad, do you think that we are like your people? Do not be deluded by the fact that you met a people with no knowledge and you made good use of your opportunity.'" <---- OPPORTUNIST


3 hours ago · Edited · Like





Aisha Batang Bata Ishaq:357 "Their leaders were left prostrate. Their heads were sliced off like melons. Many an adversary have I left on the ground to rise in pain, broken and plucked. When the battle was joined I dealt them a vicious blow. Their arteries cried aloud, their blood flowed." <----------OVERKILL


3 hours ago · Like





Aisha Batang Bata Ishaq:308 "Muhammad halted on a sandhill and divided the booty Allah had given him. They congratulated him on the victory Allah had granted. But one of the warriors replied, 'What are you congratulating us about? We only met some bald old women like the sacrificial camels who are hobbled, and we slaughtered them!' The Apostle smiled because he knew that description fit ." <--------- MEAT GRINDER


3 hours ago · Like





Aisha Batang Bata Ishaq:395 "Muslims, if you listen to the unbelievers you will retreat from the enemy and become losers. Ask Allah for victory and do not retreat, withdrawing from His religion. 'We will terrorize those who disbelieve. In that way I will help you against them.'"<----- FAVORITE

No comments:

Post a Comment