Saturday, April 25, 2015



Aisha reported: A man came to the Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, and he said, “O Messenger of Allah, by Allah I love you more than myself. I love you more than my family and wealth. You are more beloved to me than my children. I would be in my house and I would remember you until I cannot be patient until I meet you. When I remember my death and your death, I know you will enter Paradise with the status of the prophets, but if I enter Paradise I am afraid I will not see you.” The Prophet did not answer him until Gabriel, peace be upon him, was sent with the verse, “Whoever obeys Allah and the Messenger, they will be with those whom Allah has blessed among the prophets, the truthful, the martyrs, and the righteous.” (4:69)

Source: Mu’jam As-Sagheer 51

No comments:

Post a Comment