Tuesday, June 16, 2015



Reported by Anas (May Allah be pleased with him): Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said, "Allah, the Exalted, has said: `O son of Adam, I forgive you as long as you pray to Me and hope for My forgiveness, whatever sins you have committed. O son of 'Adam, I do not care if your sins reach the height of the heaven, then you ask for my forgiveness, I would forgive you. O son of Adam, if you come to Me with an earth load of sins, and meet Me associating nothing to Me, I would match it with an earthload of forgiveness.' [Tirmidhi].


Anas Ibn Malik narrated from the Prophet, peace be upon him, that Allah said: O son of Adam, as long as you call Me with trust in My Mercy, I shall forgive you for the sins you have committed with the greatest of ease.

O son of Adam, even if your sins extended to the horizons and you sought My forgiveness, I shall forgive you with the greatest of ease.

O son of Adam, if you come to Me with earth-load of sins, without associating any other god with Me, I shall come to you with an earth-load of forgiveness!(Bukhari)


Abu Hurairah narrated from the Prophet, peace be upon him, that God said: Man denied Me, and it was not befitting for him to do so. He also reviled Me and it was not befitting for him to do so.

As for denying Me, his denial of Me was in his words ‘God will not bring me back to life as He did when He created me’. God says: “The initial creation of man is not easier than bringing him back (to life). As for vilifying Me, man does so by saying that God has taken unto Himself a son, and yet ‘I am the One, the Absolute; I beget not, nor was I begotten, and there is none equal to Me’.” Qur’an 112

[Bukhari]

No comments:

Post a Comment