Thursday, July 30, 2015

Sahih Al-Bukhari HadithHadith 6.332 Narrated byAbu Huraira
The Prophet said, "Last night a demon from the Jinns came to me (or the Prophet said, a similar sentence) to disturb my prayer, but Allah gave me the power to overcome him. I intended to tie him to one of the pillars of the mosque till the morning so that all of you could see him, but then I remembered the Statement of my brother Solomon: 'My Lord! Forgive me and bestow on me a kingdom such as shall not belong to any other after me.' "(38.35) The narrator added: Then he (the Prophet) dismissed him, rejected. "Nor am I one of the pretenders (a person who pretends things which do not exist)." (38.86)

Sahih Muslim HadithHadith 6759 Narrated byAisha
Aisha said: One day Allah's Apostle (peace be upon him) went out of her (Aisha's apartment) during the night and she felt jealous. Then he came and he saw me (in what agitated state of mind) I was. He said: Aisha, what has happened to you? Do you feel jealous? Thereupon she said: How can it be (that a woman like me) should not feel jealous in regard to a husband like you? Thereupon Allah's Apostle (peace be upon him) said: It was your devil who had come to you, and she said: Allah's Apostle (peace be upon him) is there along with me a devil? He said: Yes. I said: Is devil attached to everyone? He said: Yes. I (Aisha) again said: Allah's Apostle (peace be upon him) is it with you also? He said: Yes, but my Lord has helped me against him as such I am absolutely safe from his mischief.

No comments:

Post a Comment