Tuesday, January 19, 2016

balbas?

Al-Tirmidhi HadithHadith 120 Narrated byAbuNadrah

A person from amongst the companions of Allah's Apostle, called Abdullah, was visited by the companions of the Prophet who had come to enquire after his health (and they found him weeping). They said to him: What makes you weep? Did Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) not say to you: Clip your moustache and then keep it like that till you meet me (at) al-Kawthar. He said: Yes but I have also heard Allah's Messenger (peace of Allah be upon him) saying: Verily, the Exalted and Glorious, took a handful in His right hand and the (other handful) in His left hand. This is for this and this is for that and I do not mind. I do not know in which handful I would be (and that makes me weep).

Transmitted by Ahmad.

No comments:

Post a Comment