Wednesday, February 10, 2016



The Messenger of Allah (sallallahu alaihe wa-sallam) also said: “…Then Jibreel (alaihis-salaam) took me until we reached Sidhrat al-Muntaha (lote tree of the utmost boundary), which was shrouded in colors, indescribable. Then I was admitted into Paradise where I found small (tents) or walls (made) of pearls and its earth was of musk.” [Saheeh al-Bukharee v: 1, no: 345] “While I was walking in Paradise (on the night of Miraaj), I saw a river, on the two banks of which there were tents made of hollow pearls. I asked, 'What is this, O Jibreel?' He said, 'That is the Kauthar, which Your Lord has given to you.” Behold! Its scent or its mud was sharp smelling musk!” (The sub-narrator, Hudba is in doubt as to the correct expression.) [Saheeh al-Bukharee v: 8, no: 583] “On the night of my Ascent to the Heaven… I also saw Malik, the gate-keeper of the (Hell) Fire and Ad-Dajjal amongst the Signs which Allah showed me.” [The Prophet (sallallahu alaihe wa-sallam) then recited]: “So be not you in
doubt of meeting him when you met Moosa during the night of Miraaj over the Heavens.” [(32): 23] [Saheeh al-Bukharee v: 4, no: 462]




Narrated Abdullah ibn Mas’ood (radiyallahu anhu): “The Prophet (sallallahu alaihe wa-sallam) said: “On the night of my Ascension (Miraaj) I met Ibraheem (radiyallahu anhu) and he said to me: “Muhammad (sallallahu alaihe wa-sallam), Convey my salaam to your people and tell them that Paradise is a vast plain of pure soil and sweet water and its trees cry: ‘Holy is Allah, all praise is due to Allah, there is none worthy of worship save Allah, and Allah is Great.” [at-Tirmidhee no: 1445]

No comments:

Post a Comment