Thursday, May 15, 2014

allah is a creature



Thereafter, I heard the sound of the Adhan. An Angel in the heavens was busy reciting this Adhan. And up until now, 1 had not heard the Adhan being called out from the heavens. When he said:



الله أكبر الله أكبر

Allah is greater than any words that can describe Him.
Allah is greater than any words That can describe Him.


Allah said, "My servant has spoken the truth. I am the Greatest."

The Angel then said:



أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله

I bear witness that there is no creature worthy of worship except Allah.
I bear witness that there is no creature worthy of worship except Allah.


Allah said, "My servant has spoken the truth, other than Me there is no other god."

The call of:



أشهد أن محمد رسول الله أشهد أن محمد رسول الله

I bear witness that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah.
I bear witness that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah.


was then heard.

Allah (SWT) said, "My servant has spoken the truth. Muhammad is My Servant and Prophet. I have appointed him as a Prophet."

The Muaddhin then said:



حيَّ على الصلاة حيَّ على الصلاة

Hasten towards the Salat.
Hasten towards the Salat.


Allah (SWT) said, "My servant has spoken the truth ‑ he has invited others to worship Me. Whomsoever comes towards the Salat with complete love and with full accountability, (the Salat) will be a kaffarah for his previous sins."

The Muaddhin then said,



حيَّ على الفلاح حيَّ على الفلاح

Hasten towards salvation.
Hasten towards salvation.


Allah (SWT) said, `Salat is the means of success of my Servants. Salat is the key to success, salvation and truthfulness of My servants. '' 12

From Bihar al-Anwar, Vol. 18, p. 330, Bab 3 - Ithbaat al-Mi`raaj wa ma`anaahu wa kayfiyyatuhu wa sifatuhu wa ma jaraa feehi wa wasf al-buraaq, Hadith 34.

No comments:

Post a Comment