Wednesday, May 21, 2014



Sahih Muslim Hadith 566 Narrated byAisha

A person stayed in the house of Aisha and in the morning began to wash his garment. Aisha said: "In case you saw it (i.e. drop of semen), it would have served the purpose (of purifying the garment) if you had simply washed that spot; and in case you did not see it, it would have been enough to sprinkle water around it, for when I saw that on the garment of the Messenger of Allah (saws), I simply scraped it off and he offered prayer, while putting that on."



Sahih Al-Bukhari Hadith 1.229 Narrated by Aisha

I used to wash the traces of Janaba (semen) from the clothes of the Prophet (saws), and he used to go for prayers while traces of water were still on it (water spots were still visible).



Sahih Muslim Hadith 572 Narrated by Aisha

Abdullah ibn Shihab al-Khawlani reported: I stayed in the house of Aisha and had a wet dream (and perceived its effect on my garment), so (in the morning) I dipped both (the clothes) in water. This (act of mine) was watched by a maid-servant of Aisha and she informed her. She (Aisha) sent me a message: "What prompted you to act like this with your clothes?" He (the narrator) said: "I told that I saw in a dream what a sleeper sees." She said: "Did you find (any mark of the fluid) on your clothes?" I said: "No." She said: "Had you found anything you should have washed it. In case I found that (semen) on the garment of the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) dried up, I scraped it off with my nails."

No comments:

Post a Comment