Thursday, May 15, 2014

Anas (Radiallahu anhu) narrates that Rasulullah(sallallahu alaiyhi wassallam) said, "When I was taken up during the Me'raaj, I passed by people who had fingernails of copper and they were raking their own faces and chests with them. I asked Jibraeel (Alaihis salaam) who they were and he replied that they were those who used to eat the flesh of others (i.e. slandered them) and attacked their reputations." (Abu Dawood, in Mishkaat p.249)

The Miserable Plight of those who Consume Interest
It has been narrated by Abu Hurairah (Radiallahu anhu) that Rasulullah(sallallahu alaiyhi wassallam) said, "On the night of Mi'raaj, I passed by people with bellies as huge as houses (in which people stay) and inside their bellies were snakes which were visible from the outside. I asked Jibraeel (Alaihis salaam) who they were. He replied that they were those who consume interest (usury)." (Mishkaatul Masaabih Pg.246)

No comments:

Post a Comment